Access and view photos on your Android device
Yahoo’s Flickr app for Android devices gives you everything you need to upload, share, organize and edit your photos on the go!
Why wait until you get home to edit and publish your photos when you can just do it all on your phone or tablet? Crop photos, flip and rotate, correct red-eye and pet-eye, use enhancing and beautifying filters, and make your photos pop with Flickr’s built-in editing tools.
You’ll also get 1 TB of storage included with your free account, giving you enough space to share up to 100 million standard definition photos and millions of high definition photos!
Some users have complained about excessive push notifications, but you can turn these off in either the app’s settings or in Android by disabling notifications from the app.
Overall Flickr offers a lot of space, editing tools, and the ability to share your pictures with over hundreds of millions of people in a few clicks!
- Upload, Organize, and Edit Your Photos You don’t have to be tied to your computer or workstation to upload, organize, edit, and share all of your photos across your devices.
- 1TB Free Storage Flickr now includes 1 terabyte of free storage – that’s up to 100,000,000 high quality photos that you can share for free!
- Exclusive Filters and Photo Editing Tools Skip pricey editing software and use the built-in tools to apply exclusive filters, crop and resize images, correct red-eye and pet-eye, etc. and publish better photos in less time!
- Excessive Push Notifications This app is well-known for putting out excessive push notifications; you can fix this by disabling what kinds of notifications you receive in the app or just turning off notifications for the app altogether in Android.
Thank you for using Flickr! We regularly update the app to fix bugs and improve features. Download the latest version to get the best Flickr experience!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.